Selling Your House During The Coronavirus Stay-At-Home Orders
We are still buying houses in these uncertain times and we understand that you have many questions. It is our priority to serve you and provide relief any way we can.
At Home Buyers is committed to helping you while doing our part to keep our team and community safe. Our property assessment process has been adapted to be fully digital. Continue below to view our On-Line Property Assessment Process
We will get through this together, God Bless.
You can still sell your house during this pandemic and we have adapted our process to better serve you now, more than ever.
Our formula for our cash offers has not changed. Visit the How It Works page to view our Cash Offer Formula. Our goal is still to give you our best offer so that you choose to sell your house to us and not the “ugly guys.” We simply take a smaller profit over our competition.
|The more houses we buy, the more hard-working people we can pay (contractors, plumbers, electricians, roofers,…), the more beautiful we can make Kenosha & Racine! It’s a win-win for everyone!|
When formulating our offers we require two values.
|1. The After Repair Value (ARV)|
2. The Cost Of Repairs (COR)
1. First, we find the After Repair Value (ARV) of your home. This is simply the highest value your home would sell for AFTER it’s completely fixed up. (Think HGTV!)
|Let’s say your neighbor has an identical house to yours (same size and style), but she completely renovated it. Her house sold for $150K. This means we would be able to buy your house and sell it for $150K AFTER we fix it all up to be in a similar condition to your neighbor’s house. Let’s say you wanted $200K for your house but we could only sell your house for $150K, we would end up at a loss. We wouldn’t be able to even pay $150K because there would be repair costs.|
2. Second, we determine the cost of repairs and upgrades needed for your house to be fully renovated to at least match the quality of your neighbor’s. Normally we would schedule an appointment to view your property and assess the condition, but with current times we have transitioned to a fully On-Line Property Assessment.
- Tell us about your property by filling out any form on our website or calling us directly at 262-228-8505. We’ll discuss your situation and the options you have during this time.
- We then request for photos and have a Video Call (Zoom or Facebook Messenger) for you to show us your property. Here we will assess the condition of your home and answer any additional questions you might have. After review of the property, we’ll present you with an offer within 24 hours.
- If the offer is accepted we close with a local reputable title company (Summit LDS) on the date of your choice. Whether you need time to determine your next steps, or you need to close quickly, we can work on your timeline. Whatever you decide, you’ll be fully paid with the property off your hands on the date of your choice.
I’m sure you still have a lot of questions. We aim to be transparent and honest with you, every step of the process. Please visit the page to learn more about How It Works, and To View Our Cash Offer Formula.
We Offer A Better Experience, Better Service, & A Better Price!
- Your experience is a direct reflection of us as genuine, caring people. We’re not a big faceless company (We don’t even really see ourselves as a company).
- Serving you is how we continue to grow. Our team has a direct connection with Racine & Kenosha. We care deeply about the community. And people always come first. We just happen to fix houses after we help people.
- We’re a small family-owned business, meaning we spend ZERO dollars on franchise fees and we spend A LOT LESS on advertising compared to our national competitors (We only advertise in Kenosha & Racine). This allows us to give you a better offer! 😁
Even if you just need to talk through your different options, we’re here for you. There’s no cost to talk with us, and our offer is completely free.
Serving you and our community is our top priority. Start by filling out the form below.
Meet Anne Yust
Anne is your first point of contact and she’ll guide you every step of the way. She’s born & raised in Racine, WI and has the biggest heart of gold. She is the most vital member of the team. When she isn’t looking at houses, managing renovations, or flying around town like superwoman, she’s home enjoying time with her husband and kids.
When you call 262-228-8505 or submit your information in the form, you’ll be speaking and working directly with At Home Buyers. We never share or sell your information.
Plus, there’s no fee to talk with us and there’s absolutely no-obligation with our offer.
Even if you just need help weighing your options. We’re here to help you get the information you need so you can make the best decision for your situation.